Autoregressive Approximation in Nonstandard Situations: The Non-Invertible and Fractionally Integrated Cases
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1992. "Maximum likelihood estimation of stationary univariate fractionally integrated time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 165-188.
- Poskitt, Don S, 2000. "Strongly Consistent Determination of Cointegrating Rank via Canonical Correlations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 18(1), pages 77-90, January.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
- Martin, Vance L. & Wilkins, Nigel P., 1999. "Indirect estimation of ARFIMA and VARFIMA models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 149-175, November.
- Tieslau, Margie A. & Schmidt, Peter & Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "A minimum distance estimator for long-memory processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 249-264.
- Hosking, Jonathan R. M., 1996. "Asymptotic distributions of the sample mean, autocovariances, and autocorrelations of long-memory time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 261-284, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard T. Baillie & George Kapetanios, 2006. "Nonlinear Models with Strongly Dependent Processes and Applications to Forward Premia and Real Exchange Rates," Working Papers 570, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- George Kapetanios & Andrew P. Blake, 2007. "Testing the Martingale Difference Hypothesis Using Neural Network Approximations," Working Papers 601, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- George Kapetanios & Zacharias Psaradakis, 2007. "Semiparametric Sieve-Type GLS Inference in Regressions with Long-Range Dependence," Working Papers 587, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Baillie, Richard T. & Kapetanios, George, 2008. "Nonlinear models for strongly dependent processes with financial applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 60-71, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAutoregression; Autoregressive approximation; Fractional process; Non-invertibility; Order selection; Asymptotic efficiency.;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2005-06-19 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2005-06-19 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:2005-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .