Testing the Martingale Difference Hypothesis Using Neural Network Approximations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Jong, Robert M., 1996. "The Bierens test under data dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 1-32.
- D. S. Poskitt, 2005. "Autoregressive Approximation in Nonstandard Situations: The Non-Invertible and Fractionally Integrated Cases," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 16/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Stinchcombe, Maxwell B. & White, Halbert, 1998. "Consistent Specification Testing With Nuisance Parameters Present Only Under The Alternative," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 295-325, June.
- George Kapetanios & Andrew P. Blake, 2007. "Boosting Estimation of RBF Neural Networks for Dependent Data," Working Papers 588, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Andrew Blake, 2001.
"A Timeless Perspective on Optimality in Forward-Looking Rational Expectations Models,"
National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers
188, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Blake, Andrew P., 2002. "A 'Timeless Perspective' on Optimality in Forward-Looking Rational Expectations Models," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 30, Royal Economic Society.
- Manuel A. Dominguez & Ignacio N. Lobato, 2001. "A Consistent Test for the Martingale Difference Hypothesis," Working Papers 0101, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Guay, Alain & Guerre, Emmanuel, 2006. "A Data-Driven Nonparametric Specification Test For Dynamic Regression Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(04), pages 543-586, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Mayoral, Silvia, 2010.
"Data-driven smooth tests for the martingale difference hypothesis,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 1983-1998, August.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Silvia Mayoral, 2007. "Data-Driven Smooth Tests for the Martingale Difference Hypothesis," Faculty Working Papers 01/07, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
More about this item
KeywordsMartingale difference hypothesis; Neural networks; Boosting;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-06-11 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2007-06-11 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2007-06-11 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qmw:qmwecw:wp601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Owen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deqmwuk.html .