Mechanisms of Funding for Universal Service Obligations: the Electricity Case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mirabel, Francois & Poudou, Jean-Christophe, 2004. "Mechanisms of funding for Universal Service Obligations: the electricity case," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 801-823, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Choné & Laurent Flochel & Anne Perrot, 1999.
"Allocating and Funding Universal Service Obligations in a Competitive Network Market,"
99-55, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Philippe Chone & Laurent Flochel & Anne Perrot, 2000. "Allocating and Funding Universal Service Obligations in a Competitive Network Market," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0213, Econometric Society.
- David, L. & Mirabel, F., 2000. "Structure du marche gazier americain, reglementation et tarification de l'acces des tiers au reseau," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 00.06.17, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Madet, C. & Mirabel, F. & Poudou, J.-C. & Roland, M., 2004. "Funding Universal Service Obligations with an Essential Facility: Charges vs. Taxes and Subsidies," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 04.07.47, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Mark Armstrong, 2001. "Access Pricing, Bypass, and Universal Service," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 297-301, May.
- Armstrong, Mark & Doyle, Chris & Vickers, John, 1996.
"The Access Pricing Problem: A Synthesis,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 131-150, June.
- Armstrong, M. & Doyle, C. & Vickers, J., 1995. "The access pricing problem: a synthesis," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9532, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9955 is not listed on IDEAS
- H. Cremer & F. Gasmi & A. Grimaud & J. J. Laffont, 2001. "Universal Service: An economic perspective," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(1), pages 5-43, March.
- Anton, James J & Vander Weide, James H & Vettas, Nikolaos, 1998.
"Strategic Pricing and Entry under Universal Service and Cross-Market Price Constraints,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1922, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anton, James J. & Vander Weide, James H. & Vettas, Nikolaos, 1999. "Strategic Pricing and Entry under Universal Service and Cross-Market Price Constraints," Working Papers 99-04, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Chone, Philippe & Flochel, Laurent & Perrot, Anne, 2002. "Allocating and funding universal service obligations in a competitive market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1247-1276, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirabel, F. & Poudou, J.-C. & Roland, M., 2009. "Universal service obligations: The role of subsidization schemes," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-9, February.
- Silvia Concettini & Anna Créti, 2013. "Liberalization of electricity retailing in Europe: coming back or going forth?," Working Papers hal-00915924, HAL.
- Favard, P. & Mirabel, F. & Poudou, J.-C., 2002.
"Funding for Universal Service Obligations in Electricity Sector : the case of green power development,"
Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers)
02.07.33, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Favard, P. & Mirabel, F. & Poudou, J.-C., 2002. "Funding for Universal Service Obligations in Electricity Sector: the case of green power development," Cahiers du LASER (LASER Working Papers) 2002.06, LASER (Laboratoire de Science Economique de Richter), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Luo, Guo-liang & Guo, Yi-wei, 2013. "Rural electrification in China: A policy and institutional analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 320-329.
- Poudou Jean-Christophe & Roland Michel & Thomas Lionel, 2009. "Universal Service Obligations and Competition with Asymmetric Information," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-25, October.
More about this item
KeywordsELECTRICITY SECTOR; NETWORKS; REGULATION; UNIVERSAL SERVICE;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mop:credwp:03.11.41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Olivier ROUSSE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crmplfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.