Funding Universal Service Obligations with an Essential Facility: Charges vs. Taxes and Subsidies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirabel, Francois & Poudou, Jean-Christophe, 2004.
"Mechanisms of funding for Universal Service Obligations: the electricity case,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 801-823, September.
- Mirabel, F. & Poudou, J.-C., 2003. "Mechanisms of Funding for Universal Service Obligations: the Electricity Case," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 03.11.41, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
More about this item
KeywordsUNIVERSAL SERVICE OBLIGATIONS; ACCESS CHARGES; REGULATION;
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mop:credwp:04.07.47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Olivier ROUSSE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crmplfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.