Economic Effects of a Korea-U.S. Free Trade Agreement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Drusilla K. & Kiyota, Kozo & Stern, Robert M., 2005.
"Computational analysis of the Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA),"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 153-185, August.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Kozo Kiyota & Robert M. Stern, 2005. "Computational Analysis of the Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA)," Working Papers 528, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Kala Krishna, 2005. "Understanding Rules of Origin," NBER Working Papers 11150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812798091_0013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2000.
"Computational Analysis of the Accession of Chile to the NAFTA and Western Hemisphere Integration,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 145-174, February.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 1998. "Computational Analysis of the Accession of Chile to the NAFTA and Western Hemisphere Integration," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9820, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Harrison, W Jill & Pearson, K R, 1996.
"Computing Solutions for Large General Equilibrium Models Using GEMPACK,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 83-127, May.
- W. Jill Harrison & K.R. Pearson, 1994. "Computing Solutions for Large General Equilibrium Models Using GEMPACK," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-64, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Robert M. Stern, 2009.
"Computable General Equilibrium Estimates of the Gains from US-Canadian Trade Liberalization,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Globalization And International Trade Policies, chapter 13, pages 425-481
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Brown, D.K. & Stern, R.M., 1988. "Computable General Equilibrium Estimates Of The Gains From U.S.-Canadian Trade Liberalization," Working Papers 220, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Warwick McKibbin & Jong-Wha Lee & Inkyo Cheong, 2004. "A dynamic analysis of the Korea-Japan free trade area: simulations with the G-cubed Asia-Pacific model," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 3-32.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim Ruhl & Jack Rossbach & Timothy Kehoe, 2013. "Using the New Products Margin to Predict the Sectoral Impact of Trade Reform," 2013 Meeting Papers 1227, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- durongkaveroj, wannaphong, 2014. "CGE analysis of trade liberalization in Thailand," MPRA Paper 55191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Rossbach, Jack & Ruhl, Kim J., 2015.
"Using the new products margin to predict the industry-level impact of trade reform,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 289-297.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Jack M. Rossbach & Kim J. Ruhl, 2013. "Using the New Products Margin to Predict the Industry-Level Impact of Trade Reform," NBER Working Papers 19692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Jack Rossbach & Kim J. Ruhl, 2013. "Using the new products margin to predict the industry-level impact of trade reform," Staff Report 492, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
More about this item
KeywordsFree trade; Korea (South); Commercial treaties;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2007-06-18 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2007-06-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mie:wpaper:557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/riumius.html .