Report NEP-INT-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kozo Kiyota, 2007. "On Testing the Law of Comparative Advantage," Working Papers 556, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- James E. Rauch, 2007. "Development Through Synergistic Reform," NBER Working Papers 13170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2007. "A Multivariate Causality Analysis of Export and Growth for Turkey," MPRA Paper 3565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madeleine Andreff & Wladimir Andreff, 2007. "International Specialization of Major Trading Countries in Global Trade of Sports Goods," Working Papers 0715, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Andrew Brown & Robert Stern, 2006. "Issues of Fairness in International Trade Agreements," Working Papers 554, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- San Sau Fung & Marc Klau & Guonan Ma & Robert N. McCauley, 2006. "Estimation of Asian effective exchange rates: a technical note," BIS Working Papers 217, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kozo Kiyota & Robert M. Stern, 2007. "Economic Effects of a Korea-U.S. Free Trade Agreement," Working Papers 557, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- David Vines, 2007. "James Meade," Economics Series Working Papers 330, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2007. "What Should the Developing Countries Do in the Context of the Current Impasse of the Doha Round?," Working Papers 559, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.