International Specialization of Major Trading Countries in Global Trade of Sports Goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlino, Gerald & Coulson, N. Edward, 2004.
"Compensating differentials and the social benefits of the NFL,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, pages 25-50.
- Gerald A. Carlino & N. Edward Coulson, 2002. "Compensating differentials and the social benefits of the NFL," Working Papers 02-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 01 Sep 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arpita Mukherjee & Ramneet Goswami & Tanu M Goyal & Divya Satija, 2010. "Sports Retailing in India: Opportunities, Constraints and Way Forward," Working Papers id:2769, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordssports economics; sports goods; international trade; international specialisation; globalisation; comparative advantage; competitiveness;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2007-06-18 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2007-06-18 (South East Asia)
- NEP-SPO-2007-06-18 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spe:wpaper:0715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaseeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .