Pension Reform in Germany: The Impact on Retirement Decisions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & James H. Stock & David A. Wise, 1992.
"Three Models of Retirement: Computational Complexity versus Predictive Validity,"
NBER Chapters,in: Topics in the Economics of Aging, pages 21-60
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & James H. Stock & David A. Wise, 1990. "Three Models of Retirement: Computational Complexity Versus Predictive Validity," NBER Working Papers 3558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Louise Sheiner, 1998.
"Demographics and Medical Care Spending: Standard and Non-Standard Effects,"
NBER Working Papers
6866, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Louise Sheiner, 1999. "Demographics and medical care spending: standard and non-standard effects," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Breyer, Friedrich & Kifmann, Mathias, 2002.
"Incentives to retire later a solution to the social security crisis?,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 111-130, July.
- Friedrich Breyer & Mathias Kifmann, 2001. "Incentives to Retire Later: A Solution to the Social Security Crisis?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 266, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Axel Börsch-Supan & Reinhold Schnabel & Simone Kohnz & Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2004. "Micro-Modeling of Retirement Decisions in Germany," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Micro-Estimation, pages 285-344 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:crr:crrwps:2003-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Palmer, Edward, 2000. "The Swedish pension reform model : framework and issues," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23086, The World Bank.
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 1999. "Social Security and Retirement around the World," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number grub99-1, April.
More about this item
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mea:meawpa:04062. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Henning Frankenberger). General contact details of provider: http://www.mea.mpisoc.mpg.de/ .