Out-of-Pocket Prescription Drug Expenditures and Public Prescription Drug Programs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sule Alan & Thomas F. Crossley & Paul Grootendorst & Michael R. Veall, 2002. "Out-of-Pocket Prescription Drug Expenditures and Public Prescription Drug Programs," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 379, McMaster University.
- Alan, Sule & Crossley, Thomas F. & Grootendorst, Paul & Veall, Michael R., 2003. "Out-of-Pocket Prescription Drug Expenditures and Public Prescription Drug Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 695, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- P Grootendorst, 1999. "Beneficiary Cost Sharing Under Canadian Provincial Prescription Drug Benefit Programs: History and Assessment," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1999-10, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-954, July.
- Richard Blundell & Alan Duncan, 1998. "Kernel Regression in Empirical Microeconomics," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(1), pages 62-87.
- Adonis Yatchew, 1998. "Nonparametric Regression Techniques in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(2), pages 669-721, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mamedov, Arseny (Мамедов, Арсений) & Hudko, E. (Худько, Е.) & Belev, Sergei (Белев, Сергей) & Moguchev, Nikita Sergeevich (Могучев, Никита Сергеевич), 2016.
"Comparative Analysis of the Effectiveness of Individual Instruments of State Investment Policy
[Сравнительный Анализ Эффективности Применения Отдельных Инструментов Государственной Инвестиционной П," Working Papers 3052, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Vincenzo Atella & Franco Peracchi & Domenico Depalo & Claudio Rossetti, 2006. "Drug compliance, co-payment and health outcomes: evidence from a panel of Italian patients," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 875-892.
More about this item
KeywordsPrescription drug benefits; incidence;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.