Report NEP-COM-2003-01-12This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:02b62 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guido Pepermans, 2003. "Simulating the restructuring of the Flemish electricity distribution sector," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0301, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Sule Alan & Thomas F. Crossley & Paul Grootendorst & Michael R. Veall, 2002. "Out-of-Pocket Prescription Drug Expenditures and Public Prescription Drug Programs," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 88, McMaster University.
- José A. Herce & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, . "Efectos Económicos de las Inversiones Ferroviarias, 1991-2007," Working Papers 2002-25, FEDEA.
- Alessia Amighini, 2002. "From Global to Regional Telecom Production Sharing: Asia vs. America," KITeS Working Papers 132, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2002.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2003. "The Case Against Intellectual Monopoly, Chapter 2," Levine's Working Paper Archive 234936000000000033, David K. Levine.
- Philipp Harms, 2002. "Deregulation and the Current Account," Working Papers 02.07, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2003. "The Case Against Intellectual Monopoly, Chapter 1," Levine's Working Paper Archive 234936000000000028, David K. Levine.
- Iman van Lelyveld & Arnold Schilder, 2003. "Risk in Financial Conglomerates: Management and Supervision," Finance 0301006, EconWPA.
- Hein Mannaerts & Machiel Mulder, 2003. "Emissions trading and the European electricity market: Consequences of emissions trading on prices of electricity and competitiveness of basic industries," CPB Memorandum 54, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.