Report NEP-COM-2003-01-12This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mol, Joeri M. & Wijnberg, Nachoem M., 2002. "Value chain envy: explaining new entry and vertical integration in popular music," Research Report 02B62, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Guido Pepermans, 2003. "Simulating the restructuring of the Flemish electricity distribution sector," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0301, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Sule Alan & Thomas F. Crossley & Paul Grootendorst & Michael R. Veall, 2002. "Out-of-Pocket Prescription Drug Expenditures and Public Prescription Drug Programs," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 88, McMaster University.
- José A. Herce & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, . "Efectos Económicos de las Inversiones Ferroviarias, 1991-2007," Working Papers 2002-25, FEDEA.
- Alessia Amighini, 2002. "From Global to Regional Telecom Production Sharing: Asia vs. America," KITeS Working Papers 132, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2002.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2003. "The Case Against Intellectual Monopoly, Chapter 2," Levine's Working Paper Archive 234936000000000033, David K. Levine.
- Philipp Harms, 2002. "Deregulation and the Current Account," Working Papers 02.07, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2003. "The Case Against Intellectual Monopoly, Chapter 1," Levine's Working Paper Archive 234936000000000028, David K. Levine.
- Iman van Lelyveld & Arnold Schilder, 2003. "Risk in Financial Conglomerates: Management and Supervision," Finance 0301006, EconWPA.
- Hein Mannaerts & Machiel Mulder, 2003. "Emissions trading and the European electricity market: Consequences of emissions trading on prices of electricity and competitiveness of basic industries," CPB Memorandum 54, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.