Emissions trading and the European electricity market: Consequences of emissions trading on prices of electricity and competitiveness of basic industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Schmalensee, 1981. "Monopolistic Two-Part Pricing Arrangements," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(2), pages 445-466, Autumn.
- Harrison, Mark & Kline, J. Jude, 2001. "Quantity competition with access fees," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 345-373, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo del Río & Javier Carrillo-Hermosilla & Totti Könnölä & Carlos Suárez, 2008. "Challenges and opportunities of a post-Kyoto mitigation regime: a survey of the European electricity sector," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 13(8), pages 863-885, October.
More about this item
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- Q21 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2003-01-12 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EEC-2003-01-12 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2003-01-12 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-IND-2003-01-12 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2003-01-13 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2003-01-12 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:memodm:54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .