Report NEP-ENE-2003-01-12This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Pepermans, 2003. "Simulating the restructuring of the Flemish electricity distribution sector," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0301, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Item repec:isu:genres:10107 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gual, Jordi, 2002. "Regulatory change in network industries: The Spanish experience," IESE Research Papers D/478, IESE Business School.
- Hein Mannaerts & Machiel Mulder, 2003. "Emissions trading and the European electricity market: Consequences of emissions trading on prices of electricity and competitiveness of basic industries," CPB Memorandum 54, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Carlén, Björn, 2002. "Exclusionary Manipulation of Carbon Permit Markets: A Laboratory Test," Research Papers in Economics 2002:15, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.