Report NEP-MIC-2003-01-13This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olsson, Ola, 2003. "Conflict Diamonds," Working Papers in Economics 86, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 30 Nov 2003.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Hans Keiding & Lars P. Østerdal, 2002. "Monotonicity of Social Optima With Respect to Participation Constraints," Discussion Papers 03-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:02b62 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leonid Kogan & Stephen Ross & Jiang Wang & Mark Westerfield, 2003. "The Price Impact and Survival of Irrational Traders," NBER Working Papers 9434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Wirtz, 2000. "Mental Patterns, Corporate Finance and Institutional Evolution: The Case of the French Corporate Governance System," Working Papers CREGO 1000101, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Bradley T. Heim & Bruce D. Meyer, 2003. "Work Costs and Nonconvex Preferences in the Estimation of Labor Supply Models," NBER Working Papers 9429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessia Amighini, 2002. "From Global to Regional Telecom Production Sharing: Asia vs. America," KITeS Working Papers 132, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2002.
- Botticini, Maristella & Eckstein, Zvi, 2002. "From Farmers to Merchants: A Human Capital Interpretation of Jewish Economic History," IZA Discussion Papers 670, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Meckl, Jürgen & Zink, Stefan, 2002. "Solow and Heterogeneous Labor: A Neoclassical Explanation of Wage Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 668, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Plug, Erik, 2002. "How Do Parents Raise the Educational Attainment of Future Generations?," IZA Discussion Papers 652, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hein Mannaerts & Machiel Mulder, 2003. "Emissions trading and the European electricity market: Consequences of emissions trading on prices of electricity and competitiveness of basic industries," CPB Memorandum 54, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Massey, Douglas S., 2002. "Self-Selection, Earnings, and Out-Migration: A Longitudinal Study of Immigrants to Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 672, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hao Li, 2003. "Price Discrimination in Matching Markets," Theory workshop papers 505798000000000028, UCLA Department of Economics.