An elementary nonparametric differencing test of equality of regression functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahn, Hyungtaik & Powell, James L., 1993. "Semiparametric estimation of censored selection models with a nonparametric selection mechanism," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1-2), pages 3-29, July.
- Delgado, Miguel A., 1993. "Testing the equality of nonparametric regression curves," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 199-204, June.
- King, Eileen & Hart, Jeffrey D. & Wehrly, Thomas E., 1991. "Testing the equality of two regression curves using linear smoothers," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 239-247, September.
- Adonis Yatchew, 1998. "Nonparametric Regression Techniques in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(2), pages 669-721, June.
- Dennis Cox & Eunmee Koh, 1989. "A smoothing spline based test of model adequacy in polynomial regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 41(2), pages 383-400, June.
- Yatchew, A., 1997. "An elementary estimator of the partial linear model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 135-143, December.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Hidalgo, Javier & Li, Qi, 1996. "A nonparametric test for poolability using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 345-367, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lavergne, Pascal, 2001. "An equality test across nonparametric regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1-2), pages 307-344, July.
- Pholo Bala, Alain, 2009. "Urban concentration and economic growth: checking for specific regional effects," CORE Discussion Papers 2009038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Perali, Federico, 2008. "The second Engel law: Is it a paradox?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1353-1377, November.
- Gørgens, Tue, 2002. "Nonparametric comparison of regression curves by local linear fitting," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 81-89, November.
- Hall, Peter & Yatchew, Adonis, 2005. "Unified approach to testing functional hypotheses in semiparametric contexts," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 225-252, August.
- A. Yatchew, 2000. "Scale economies in electricity distribution: a semiparametric analysis," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 187-210.
- Seebens, Holger, 2009. "Child Welfare and Old-Age Security in Female Headed Households in Tanzania," IZA Discussion Papers 3929, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Scholz, Achim & Neumeyer, Natalie & Munk, Axel, 2004. "Nonparametric Analysis of Covariance : the Case of Inhomogeneous and Heteroscedastic Noise," Technical Reports 2004,28, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Deininger, Klaus & Castagnini, Raffaella, 2006. "Incidence and impact of land conflict in Uganda," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 321-345, July.
- Ping Zhang & Arthur van Soest & Xiaodong Gong, 2005. "The effects of the gender of children on expenditure patterns in rural China: a semiparametric analysis," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 509-527.
- Lin, Wei & Kulasekera, K.B., 2010. "Testing the equality of linear single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(5), pages 1156-1167, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:62:y:1999:i:3:p:271-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.