Testing the equality of nonparametric regression curves
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hira Koul & Fang Li, 2005. "Testing for Superiority among Two Time Series," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 109-135, September.
- Lavergne, Pascal, 2001. "An equality test across nonparametric regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1-2), pages 307-344, July.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Domínguez, Manuel A., 1997. "Consistent specification testing of quantile regression models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6211, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Gørgens, Tue, 2002. "Nonparametric comparison of regression curves by local linear fitting," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 81-89, November.
- Srihera, Ramidha & Stute, Winfried, 2010. "Nonparametric comparison of regression functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(9), pages 2039-2059, October.
- Masamune Iwasawa, 2015. "A Joint Specification Test for Response Probabilities in Unordered Multinomial Choice Models," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-31, September.
- Ignacio N. Lobato, 2000. "A Consistent Test for the Martingale Difference Assumption," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0278, Econometric Society.
- Aitor Ciarreta & María Espinosa, 2010.
"Market power in the Spanish electricity auction,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 42-69, February.
- Aitor Ciarreta & María Paz Espinosa, 2003. "Market Power In The Spanish Wholesale Electricity Market," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-22, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ciarreta Antuñano, Aitor & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz, 2005. "Market Power in the Spanish Electricity Auction," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Park Joon Y. & Whang Yoon-Jae, 2005. "A Test of the Martingale Hypothesis," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 1-32, June.
- Park, Cheolwoo & Kang, Kee-Hoon, 2008. "SiZer analysis for the comparison of regression curves," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 3954-3970, April.
- Aitor Ciarreta & María Paz Espinosa, 2006. "Demand Elasticity and Market Power in the Spanish Electricity Market," Working Papers 0606, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Jun 2006.
- Dette, Holger & Neumeyer, Natalie, 2000. "Nonparametric analysis of covariance," Technical Reports 2000,42, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
- Scheike, Thomas H., 2000. "Comparison of non-parametric regression functions through their cumulatives," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 21-32, January.
- Li, Qi & Hsiao, Cheng & Zinn, Joel, 2003. "Consistent specification tests for semiparametric/nonparametric models based on series estimation methods," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 295-325, February.
- Scholz, Achim & Neumeyer, Natalie & Munk, Axel, 2004. "Nonparametric Analysis of Covariance : the Case of Inhomogeneous and Heteroscedastic Noise," Technical Reports 2004,28, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Yatchew, A., 1999. "An elementary nonparametric differencing test of equality of regression functions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 271-278, March.
- Juan Carlos Pardo-Fernández & María Dolores Jiménez-Gamero & Anouar El Ghouch, 2015. "A Non-parametric ANOVA-type Test for Regression Curves Based on Characteristic Functions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(1), pages 197-213, March.
- E. Guerre & Pascal Lavergne, 2000. "Minimax Rates for Nonparametric Specification Testing in Regression Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0644, Econometric Society.
- Holger Dette & Axel Munk, 1998. "A Simple Goodness-of-fit Test for Linear Models Under a Random Design Assumption," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 50(2), pages 253-275, June.
- Masamune Iwasawa, 2015. "Joint Specification Tests For Response Probabilities In Unordered Multinomial Choice Models," KIER Working Papers 919, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Dette, Holger & Neumeyer, Natalie, 2000. "Nonparametric comparison of regression curves - an empirical process approach," Technical Reports 2000,62, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
More about this item
KeywordsNonparametric testing weighted empirical process Donsker's invariance principle Brownian motion local alternatives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:17:y:1993:i:3:p:199-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.