Nonparametric comparison of regression curves by local linear fitting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yatchew, A., 1999. "An elementary nonparametric differencing test of equality of regression functions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 271-278, March.
- de Fontenay, Catherine & Gorgens, Tue & Liu, Haoming, 2002. "The Role of Mobility in Offsetting Inequality: A Nonparametric Exploration of the CPS," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 48(3), pages 347-370, September.
- Scheike, Thomas H., 2000. "Comparison of non-parametric regression functions through their cumulatives," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 21-32, January.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Hidalgo, Javier & Li, Qi, 1996. "A nonparametric test for poolability using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 345-367, December.
- Delgado, Miguel A., 1993. "Testing the equality of nonparametric regression curves," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 199-204, June.
- King, Eileen & Hart, Jeffrey D. & Wehrly, Thomas E., 1991. "Testing the equality of two regression curves using linear smoothers," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 239-247, September.
- Härdle, Wolfgang, 1989. "Asymptotic maximal deviation of M-smoothers," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 163-179, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Srihera, Ramidha & Stute, Winfried, 2010. "Nonparametric comparison of regression functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(9), pages 2039-2059, October.
- Scholz, Achim & Neumeyer, Natalie & Munk, Axel, 2004. "Nonparametric Analysis of Covariance : the Case of Inhomogeneous and Heteroscedastic Noise," Technical Reports 2004,28, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Sun, Yiguo, 2006.
"A Consistent Nonparametric Equality Test Of Conditional Quantile Functions,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(04), pages 614-632, August.
- Sun, Y., 2003. "A Consistent Nonparametric Equality Test of Conditional Quantile Functions," Working Papers 2003-10, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsNonparametric testing Local polynomial fitting Bias correction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:60:y:2002:i:1:p:81-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.