Conditional Stochastic Dominance Testing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Escanciano, J. Carlos, 2006.
"A Consistent Diagnostic Test For Regression Models Using Projections,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(06), pages 1030-1051, December.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2005. "A Consistent Diagnostic Test for Regression Models Using Projections," Faculty Working Papers 09/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Linton, Oliver & Song, Kyungchul & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2010.
"An improved bootstrap test of stochastic dominance,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 186-202, February.
- Linton, Oliver & Song, Kyungchul & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2009. "An improved bootstrap test of stochastic dominance," UC3M Working papers. Economics we094827, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Oliver Linton & Kyungchul Song & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2009. "An Improved Bootstrap Test of Stochastic Dominance," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1713, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Garry F. Barrett & Stephen G. Donald, 2003. "Consistent Tests for Stochastic Dominance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 71-104, January.
- Hall, Peter & Yatchew, Adonis, 2005. "Unified approach to testing functional hypotheses in semiparametric contexts," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 225-252, August.
- Yingcun Xia & Howell Tong & W. K. Li & Li-Xing Zhu, 2002. "An adaptive estimation of dimension reduction space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 363-410.
- Scaillet, Olivier & Topaloglou, Nikolas, 2010.
"Testing for Stochastic Dominance Efficiency,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 28(1), pages 169-180.
- Olivier Scaillet & Nikolas Topaloglou, 2005. "Testing for Stochastic Dominance Efficiency," FAME Research Paper Series rp154, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Nikolas Topaloglou & Olivier Scaillet & University of Geneva, 2006. "Testing foe Stochastic Dominance Efficiency," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 74, Society for Computational Economics.
- Rémillard, Bruno & Scaillet, Olivier, 2009. "Testing for equality between two copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 377-386, March.
- Ferreira, E. & Stute, W., 2004. "Testing for Differences Between Conditional Means in a Time Series Context," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 169-174, January.
- Khan, Shakeeb & Tamer, Elie, 2009. "Inference on endogenously censored regression models using conditional moment inequalities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 104-119, October.
- Wolak, Frank A., 1989. "Testing inequality constraints in linear econometric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 205-235, June.
- Olivier Scaillet, 2005. "A Kolmogorov-Smirnov Type Test for Positive Quadrant Dependence," FAME Research Paper Series rp128, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesus Gonzalo & Jose Olmo, 2014.
"Conditional Stochastic Dominance Tests In Dynamic Settings,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 55, pages 819-838, August.
- Gonzalo, Jesús & Olmo, José, 2010. "Conditional stochastic dominance tests in dynamic settings," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1029, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Gonzalo, Jesús & Olmo, José, 2013. "Conditional stochastic dominance tests in dynamic settings," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1205, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- beare, brendan & shi, xiaoxia, 2015. "An improved bootstrap test of density ratio ordering," MPRA Paper 74772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E. Agliardi & M. Pinar & T. Stengos, 2014. "Assessing temporal trends and industry contributions to air and water pollution using stochastic dominance," Working Papers wp981, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Shih-Kang Chao & Katharina Proksch & Holger Dette & Wolfgang Karl Härdle, 2017.
"Confidence Corridors for Multivariate Generalized Quantile Regression,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 70-85, January.
- Shih-Kang Chao & Katharina Proksch & Holger Dette & Wolfgang HÃ¤rdle, 2014. "Confidence Corridors for Multivariate Generalized Quantile Regression," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-028, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Andrews, Donald W.K. & Shi, Xiaoxia, 2017. "Inference based on many conditional moment inequalities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 275-287.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlbes:v:31:y:2013:i:1:p:16-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UBES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.