An adaptive estimation of dimension reduction space
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-954, July.
- L. Yang & R. Tschernig, 1999. "Multivariate bandwidth selection for local linear regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(4), pages 793-815.
- Cai, Zongwu & Fan, Jianqing & Yao, Qiwei, 2000. "Functional-coefficient regression models for nonlinear time series," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6314, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Linton, Oliver, 1995.
"Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1079-1112, September.
- Oliver Linton, 1993. "Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1065, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Yao, Qiwei & Tong, Howell, 1994. "On subset selection in non-parametric stochastic regression," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6409, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fujikoshi, Yasunori, 1985. "Selection of variables in two-group discriminant analysis by error rate and Akaike's information criteria," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 27-37, August.
- Posse, Christian, 1995. "Projection pursuit exploratory data analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 669-687, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:64:y:2002:i:3:p:363-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.