On subset selection in non-parametric stochastic regression
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yingcun Xia & Howell Tong & W. K. Li & Li‐Xing Zhu, 2002. "An adaptive estimation of dimension reduction space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 363-410, August.
- Tschernig, Rolf & Yang, Lijian, 2000.
"Nonparametric estimation of generalized impulse response function,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
2000,89, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Rolf Tschernig & Lijian Yang, 2000. "Nonparametric Estimation of Generalized Impulse Response Functions," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1417, Econometric Society.
- Gao, Jiti & Tong, Howell, 2002. "Nonparametric and semiparametric regression model selection," MPRA Paper 11987, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2004.
- Cizek, P. & Hardle, W., 2006.
"Robust estimation of dimension reduction space,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 545-555, November.
- Pavel Cizek & Wolfgang Härdle, 2005. "Robust estimation of dimension reduction space," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-015, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Cizek, P. & Härdle, W.K., 2005. "Robust Estimation of Dimension Reduction Space," Discussion Paper 2005-31, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dong, Chaohua & Gao, Jiti & Tong, Howell, 2006. "Semiparametric penalty function method in partially linear model selection," MPRA Paper 11975, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2006.
- Timo Teräsvirta & Marcelo C. Medeiros & Gianluigi Rech, 2006.
"Building neural network models for time series: a statistical approach,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 49-75.
- Medeiros, Marcelo C. & Teräsvirta, Timo & Rech, Gianluigi, 2002. "Building neural network models for time series: A statistical approach," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 508, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Marcelo C. Medeiros & Timo Terasvirta & Gianluigi Rech, 2002. "Building Neural Network Models for Time Series: A Statistical Approach," Textos para discussão 461, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Medeiros, Marcelo & Veiga, Alvaro, 2000. "A Flexible Coefficient Smooth Transition Time Series Model," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 360, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 29 Apr 2004.
- Qiang Xia & Kejun He & Cuizhen Niu, 2017. "A Model-Adaptive Test for Parametric Single-Index Time Series Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(6), pages 981-999, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAbsolutely regular; cross-validation; efficiency; kernel estimation; heteroscedasticity; non-linear stochastic regression; subset selection;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:6409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.