Robust estimation of dimension reduction space
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pavel Cizek & Wolfgang Härdle, 2005. "Robust estimation of dimension reduction space," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-015, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Cizek, P. & Härdle, W.K., 2005. "Robust Estimation of Dimension Reduction Space," Discussion Paper 2005-31, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yingcun Xia & Howell Tong & W. K. Li & Li-Xing Zhu, 2002. "An adaptive estimation of dimension reduction space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 363-410.
- Yao, Qiwei & Tong, Howell, 1994. "On subset selection in non-parametric stochastic regression," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6409, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Shinichi Sakata & Halbert White, 1998. "High Breakdown Point Conditional Dispersion Estimation with Application to S&P 500 Daily Returns Volatility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(3), pages 529-568, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cizek, P. & Tamine, J. & Härdle, W., 2008.
"Smoothed L-estimation of regression function,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5154-5162, August.
- Tamine, Julien & Čížek, Pavel & Härdle, Wolfgang, 2002. "Smoothed L-estimation of regression function," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,88, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Cizek, P. & Tamine, J. & Härdle, W.K., 2006. "Smoothed L-estimation of Regression Function," Discussion Paper 2006-20, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wang, Qin & Yao, Weixin, 2012. "An adaptive estimation of MAVE," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 88-100, February.
- Bura, E. & Yang, J., 2011. "Dimension estimation in sufficient dimension reduction: A unifying approach," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 130-142, January.
- Zhou, Jingke & Xu, Wangli & Zhu, Lixing, 2015. "Robust estimating equation-based sufficient dimension reduction," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 99-118.
- Yao, Weixin & Wang, Qin, 2013. "Robust variable selection through MAVE," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 42-49.
More about this item
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:51:y:2006:i:2:p:545-555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.