Smoothed L-estimation of regression function
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Yacine Aït-Sahalia & Andrew W. Lo, 1998.
"Nonparametric Estimation of State-Price Densities Implicit in Financial Asset Prices,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 53(2), pages 499-547, April.
- Yacine Aït-Sahalia & Andrew W. Lo, "undated". "Nonparametric Estimation of State-Price Densities Implicit in Financial Asset Prices," CRSP working papers 332, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Andrew W. Lo, 1995. "Nonparametric Estimation of State-Price Densities Implicit in Financial Asset Prices," NBER Working Papers 5351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cizek, P. & Hardle, W., 2006.
"Robust estimation of dimension reduction space,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 545-555, November.
- Cizek, P. & Härdle, W.K., 2005. "Robust Estimation of Dimension Reduction Space," Discussion Paper 2005-31, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pavel Cizek & Wolfgang Härdle, 2005. "Robust estimation of dimension reduction space," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-015, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine & Lo, Andrew W., 2000.
"Nonparametric risk management and implied risk aversion,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 9-51.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Andrew W. Lo, 2000. "Nonparametric Risk Management and Implied Risk Aversion," NBER Working Papers 6130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999. "Nonparametric Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355643, March.
- Davidson, James, 1994. "Stochastic Limit Theory: An Introduction for Econometricians," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774037.
- Matthias Fengler & Wolfgang Härdle & Christophe Villa, 2003.
"The Dynamics of Implied Volatilities: A Common Principal Components Approach,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 179-202, October.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Härdle, Wolfgang K. & Villa, Christophe, 2001. "The dynamics of implied volatilities: A common principal components approach," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,38, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Christophe Villa & M.R. Fengler & W.K. Hardle, 2003. "The dynamics of implied volatilities : a common principal components approach," Post-Print halshs-00069509, HAL.
- Pavel Cizek & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Rafal Weron, 2005. "Statistical Tools for Finance and Insurance," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook0501.
- Michal Benko & Wolfgang Härdle, 2005. "Common Functional Implied Volatility Analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-012, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Lucas, Andre, 1995. "An outlier robust unit root test with an application to the extended Nelson-Plosser data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 153-173.
- Shinichi Sakata & Halbert White, 1998. "High Breakdown Point Conditional Dispersion Estimation with Application to S&P 500 Daily Returns Volatility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(3), pages 529-568, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mia Hubert & Irène Gijbels & Dina Vanpaemel, 2013. "Reducing the mean squared error of quantile-based estimators by smoothing," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(3), pages 448-465, September.
More about this item
Keywordsnonparametric regression; L-estimation; smoothed cumulative distribution function;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb373:200288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfhubde.html .