Conditional stochastic dominance tests in dynamic settings
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jesus Gonzalo & Jose Olmo, 2014. "Conditional Stochastic Dominance Tests In Dynamic Settings," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 55, pages 819-838, August.
- Gonzalo, Jesús & Olmo, José, 2010. "Conditional stochastic dominance tests in dynamic settings," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1029, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miguel A. Delgado & Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2013. "Conditional Stochastic Dominance Testing," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 16-28, January.
- Garry F. Barrett & Stephen G. Donald, 2003. "Consistent Tests for Stochastic Dominance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 71-104, January.
- Scaillet, Olivier & Topaloglou, Nikolas, 2010.
"Testing for Stochastic Dominance Efficiency,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 28(1), pages 169-180.
- Olivier Scaillet & Nikolas Topaloglou, 2005. "Testing for Stochastic Dominance Efficiency," FAME Research Paper Series rp154, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Nikolas Topaloglou & Olivier Scaillet & University of Geneva, 2006. "Testing foe Stochastic Dominance Efficiency," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 74, Society for Computational Economics.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
- Kaur, Amarjot & Prakasa Rao, B.L.S. & Singh, Harshinder, 1994. "Testing for Second-Order Stochastic Dominance of Two Distributions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(05), pages 849-866, December.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Carlos Escanciano, J., 2007. "Nonparametric tests for conditional symmetry in dynamic models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 652-682, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olmo, José & Sanso-Navarro, Marcos, 2012. "Forecasting the performance of hedge fund styles," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2351-2365.
- E. Agliardi & M. Pinar & T. Stengos, 2014. "Assessing temporal trends and industry contributions to air and water pollution using stochastic dominance," Working Papers wp981, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Stelios Arvanitis & Nikolas Topaloglou, 2015. "Consistent tests for risk seeking behavior: A stochastic dominance approach Abstract We develop non-parametric tests for prospect stochastic dominance Efficiency (PSDE) and Markowitz stochastic domina," Working Papers 201511, Athens University Of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:2:p:666-678 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agliardi, Elettra & Agliardi, Rossella & Pinar, Mehmet & Stengos, Thanasis & Topaloglou, Nikolas, 2012. "A new country risk index for emerging markets: A stochastic dominance approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 741-761.
- repec:eee:econom:v:198:y:2017:i:2:p:253-270 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:werepe:we1205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.eco.uc3m.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.