Inter-CMA Migration of the Immigrants in Canada: 1991-1996 and 1996-2001
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P Kanaroglou & K-L Liaw & Y Y Papageorgiou, 1986.
"An Analysis of Migratory Systems: 2. Operational Framework,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 18(8), pages 1039-1060, August.
- P Kanaroglou & K-L Liaw & Y Y Papageorgiou, 1986. "An analysis of migratory systems: 2. Operational framework," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(8), pages 1039-1060, August.
- Kao-Lee Liaw & Lei Xu & Mingzhu Qi, 2002. "Quebec's Lackluster Performance in Interprovincial Migration and Immigration: How, Why, and What Can Be Done," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 87, McMaster University.
- E G Moore & M W Rosenberg, 1995. "Modelling migration flows of immigrant groups in Canada," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(5), pages 699-714, May.
- William Kandel & Emilio A. Parrado, 2005. "Restructuring of the US Meat Processing Industry and New Hispanic Migrant Destinations," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 31(3), pages 447-471.
- Bartel, Ann P, 1989. "Where Do the New U.S. Immigrants Live?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(4), pages 371-391, October.
- Kao-Lee Liaw & Lei Xu & Mingzhu Qi, 2002. "Quebec's Lackluster Performance in Interprovincial Migration and Immigration: How, Why, and What Can Be Done?," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 378, McMaster University.
More about this item
Keywordsinternal migration; immigrants; Canada; Census Metropolitan Area (CMA);
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2007-07-07 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIG-2007-07-07 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2007-07-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .