¿Dónde están los inmigrantes en Chile?: Un análisis de Patrones Espaciales de Residencia por Municipalidades
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aslund, Olof, 2005.
"Now and forever? Initial and subsequent location choices of immigrants,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 141-165, March.
- Åslund, Olof, 2001. "Now and forever? Initial and subsequent location choices of immigrants," Working Paper Series 2001:11, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Michel Beine & Sara Salomone, 2013.
"Network Effects in International Migration: Education versus Gender,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 115(2), pages 354-380, April.
- Michel BEINE & Sara SALOMONE, 2010. "Networks Effects in International Migration : Education versus Gender," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Michel Beine & Sara Salomone, 2011. "Network Effects in International Migration: Education versus Gender," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-08, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Chiswick, Barry R, 1978. "The Effect of Americanization on the Earnings of Foreign-born Men," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 897-921, October.
- Anselin, Luc & Getis, Arthur, 1992. "Spatial Statistical Analysis and Geographic Information Systems," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 26(1), pages 19-33, April.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters, in: Matthias Ruth & Kieran Donaghy & Paul Kirshen (ed.), Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luc Anselin & Yong Wook Kim & Ibnu Syabri, 2004. "Web-based analytical tools for the exploration of spatial data," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 197-218, June.
- R Flowerdew & P J Boyle, 1995. "Migration Models Incorporating Interdependence of Movers," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 27(9), pages 1493-1502, September.
- Rephann, Terance & Vencatasawmy, Coomaren, 1999. "Determinants of the Spatial Mobility of Immigrants in Sweden," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa272, European Regional Science Association.
- R Flowerdew & P J Boyle, 1995. "Migration models incorporating interdependence of movers," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(9), pages 1493-1502, September.
- Anna Damm, 2009.
"Determinants of recent immigrants’ location choices: quasi-experimental evidence,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(1), pages 145-174, January.
- Anna Piil Damm, 2005. "Determinants of Recent Immigrants’ Location Choices: Quasi-Experimental Evidence," CAM Working Papers 2005-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Oded Stark, 1991. "The Migration of Labor," Blackwell Books, Wiley Blackwell, number 1557860300, September.
- Bartel, Ann P, 1989. "Where Do the New U.S. Immigrants Live?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(4), pages 371-391, October.
- W. A. V. Clark, 1996. "Scale Effects in International Migration to the United States," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(6), pages 589-600.
More about this item
KeywordsInmigration international; spatial patterns; ethic enclave.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIG-2013-05-05 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cat:dtecon:dt201307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benjamin Jara). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieucncl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.