Characterization and Explanation of the 1996-2001 Inter-CMA Migration of the Second Generation in Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P Kanaroglou & K-L Liaw & Y Y Papageorgiou, 1986.
"An Analysis of Migratory Systems: 2. Operational Framework,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 18(8), pages 1039-1060, August.
- P Kanaroglou & K-L Liaw & Y Y Papageorgiou, 1986. "An analysis of migratory systems: 2. Operational framework," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(8), pages 1039-1060, August.
- Slobodan Djajić, 2003. "Assimilation of immigrants: Implications for human capital accumulation of the second generation," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(4), pages 831-845, November.
- Lin, Zhengxi, 1998. "Foreign-born vs Native-born Canadians: A Comparison of Their Inter-provincial Labour Mobility," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1998114e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Schellenberg, Grant, 2004. "Immigrants in Canada's Census Metropolitan Areas," Trends and Conditions in Census Metropolitan Areas 2004003e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Kao-Lee Liaw & Lei Xu & Mingzhu Qi, 2002. "Quebec's Lackluster Performance in Interprovincial Migration and Immigration: How, Why, and What Can Be Done," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 87, McMaster University.
- Kao-Lee Liaw & Lei Xu & Mingzhu Qi, 2002. "Quebec's Lackluster Performance in Interprovincial Migration and Immigration: How, Why, and What Can Be Done?," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 378, McMaster University.
More about this item
Keywordsinternal migration; second generation; immigrants; Canada;
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2007-07-07 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIG-2007-07-07 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.