Quebec's Lackluster Performance in Interprovincial Migration and Immigration: How, Why, and What Can Be Done?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lei Xu, 2007. "Characterization and Explanation of the 1996-2001 Inter-CMA Migration of the Second Generation in Canada," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 196, McMaster University.
- Lei Xu, 2007. "Inter-CMA Migration of the Immigrants in Canada: 1991-1996 and 1996-2001," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 195, McMaster University.
More about this item
Keywordsimmigration; Quebec; Canada;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:qseprr:378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .