Gens una sumus? – Or Does Political Ideology Affect Experts’ Aesthetic Judgement of Chess Games
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Frank, Björn & Krabel, Stefan, 2013. "Gens una sumus?!—Or does political ideology affect experts’ esthetic judgment of chess games?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 66-78.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gränsmark, Patrik, 2012. "Masters of our time: Impatience and self-control in high-level chess games," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 179-191.
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Noury, Abdul G., 2008.
"The Eurovision Song Contest. Is voting political or cultural?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 41-52, March.
- Abdul Ghafar Noury & Victor Ginsburgh, 2008. "The Eurovision song contest: is voting political or cultural?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7746, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- GINSBURGH, Victor & NOURY, Abdul G., 2009. "The Eurovision song contest. Is voting political or cultural?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dreber, Anna & Gerdes, Christer & Gränsmark, Patrik, 2013.
"Beauty queens and battling knights: Risk taking and attractiveness in chess,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 1-18.
- Dreber Almenberg, Anna & Gerdes, Christer & Gränsmark, Patrik, 2010. "Beauty Queens and Battling Knights: Risk Taking and Attractiveness in Chess," IZA Discussion Papers 5314, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerdes, Christer & Gränsmark, Patrik, 2010.
"Strategic behavior across gender: A comparison of female and male expert chess players,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 766-775, October.
- Gerdes, Christer & Gränsmark, Patrik, 2010. "Strategic Behavior across Gender: A Comparison of Female and Male Expert Chess Players," IZA Discussion Papers 4793, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eric Zitzewitz, 2006.
"Nationalism in Winter Sports Judging and Its Lessons for Organizational Decision Making,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 67-99, March.
- Zitzewitz, Eric, 2002. "Nationalism in Winter Sports Judging and Its Lessons for Organizational Decision Making," Research Papers 1796, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Moul, Charles C. & Nye, John V.C., 2009. "Did the Soviets collude? A statistical analysis of championship chess 1940-1978," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 10-21, May.
- Derek Gatherer, 2006. "Comparison of Eurovision Song Contest Simulation with Actual Results Reveals Shifting Patterns of Collusive Voting Alliances," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 9(2), pages 1-1.
- Fenn, Daniel & Suleman, Omer & Efstathiou, Janet & Johnson, Neil F., 2006. "How does Europe Make Its Mind Up? Connections, cliques, and compatibility between countries in the Eurovision Song Contest," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 360(2), pages 576-598.
- J. Scott Long & Jeremy Freese, 2006. "Regression Models for Categorical Dependent Variables using Stata, 2nd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 2, number long2, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2012-09-16 (Game Theory)
- NEP-POL-2012-09-16 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-09-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mar:magkse:201237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernd Hayo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .