Report NEP-TRA-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Eich & Mauricio Soto & Charleen Gust, 2012. "Reforming the Public Pension System in the Russian Federation," IMF Working Papers 12/201, International Monetary Fund.
- John Knight, 2012. "China as a Developmental State," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Irina Hotz, 2012. "Energy endowments, barriers to trade and industry location in Chinese provinces," IRENE Working Papers 12-02, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Sánchez-Fung, José R., 2012. "Examining the role of monetary aggregates in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Liqiu Zhao, 2011. "Markups and Agglomeration: Price Competition versus Externalities," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 22, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Anikó Bódi-Schubert & Zsolt Ábrahám & Erika Lajkó, 2012. "Network-based analyses of Hungarian cash supply," MNB Occasional Papers 2012/104, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Ulrich Zierahn, 2012. "The effect of market access on the labor market: Evidence from German reunification," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201239, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Yinqiu Lu, 2012. "What Drives the POLONIA Spread in Poland?," IMF Working Papers 12/215, International Monetary Fund.
- Björn Frank & Stefan Krabel, 2012. "Gens una sumus? – Or Does Political Ideology Affect Experts’ Aesthetic Judgement of Chess Games," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201237, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).