Report NEP-POL-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claire S.H. Lim & James M. Snyder, Jr., 2012. "Elections and the Quality of Public Officials: Evidence from U.S. State Courts," NBER Working Papers 18355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arthur Silve, 2012. "Complementarity and the resource curse," PSE Working Papers halshs-00728703, HAL.
- Laurence Ales & Pricila Maziero & Pierre Yared, 2012. "A Theory of Political and Economic Cycles," NBER Working Papers 18354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Björn Frank & Stefan Krabel, 2012. "Gens una sumus? – Or Does Political Ideology Affect Experts’ Aesthetic Judgement of Chess Games," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201237, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ronny Freier & Christian Odendahl, 2012. "Do Absolute Majorities Spend Less?: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1239, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.