How does Europe Make Its Mind Up? Connections, cliques, and compatibility between countries in the Eurovision Song Contest
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Neil F. & Jefferies, Paul & Hui, Pak Ming, 2003. "Financial Market Complexity," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198526650.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Bottazzi & M. Da Rin & T. Hellmann, 2007.
"The Importance of Trust for Investment: Evidence from Venture Capital,"
612, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Laura Bottazzi & Marco Da Rin & Thomas F. Hellmann, 2011. "The Importance of Trust for Investment: Evidence from Venture Capital," NBER Working Papers 16923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Bottazzi & Marco Da Rin & Thomas Hellmann, 2007. "The Importance of Trust for Investment: Evidence from Venture Capital," Working Papers 325, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel J. & Toubal, Farid, 2010.
"Cultural proximity and trade,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 279-293, February.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Toubal, Farid, 2006. "Cultural proximity and trade," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 305, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Farid Toubal, 2010. "Cultural Proximity and Trade," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00641280, HAL.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Toubal, Farid, 2010. "Cultural proximity and trade," Munich Reprints in Economics 20351, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00641280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gustedt, Jens & Raghavan, Hari K. & Schimit, Pedro, 2011. "Exploring the random genesis of co-occurrence networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(9), pages 1516-1528.
- Frank, Björn & Krabel, Stefan, 2013.
"Gens una sumus?!—Or does political ideology affect experts’ esthetic judgment of chess games?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 66-78.
- Björn Frank & Stefan Krabel, 2012. "Gens una sumus? – Or Does Political Ideology Affect Experts’ Aesthetic Judgement of Chess Games," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201237, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Sofronis Clerides & Thanasis Stengos, 2012.
"Love thy Neighbour, Love Thy Kin: Strategy and Bias in the Eurovision Song Contest,"
Cyprus Economic Society and University of Cyprus, vol. 15(1), pages 22-44, Summer.
- Sofronis Clerides & Thanasis Stengos, 2006. "Love thy Neighbor, Love thy Kin: Strategy and Bias in the Eurovision Song Contest," Working Papers 0605, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Clerides, Sofronis & Stengos, Thanasis, 2006. "Love thy Neighbour, Love thy Kin: Strategy and Bias in the Eurovision Song Contest," CEPR Discussion Papers 5732, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saavedra, Serguei & Efstathiou, Janet & Reed-Tsochas, Felix, 2007. "Identifying the underlying structure and dynamic interactions in a voting network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 377(2), pages 672-688.
- repec:kap:jculte:v:41:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10824-016-9272-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Saban, Daniela & Bonomo, Flavia & Stier-Moses, Nicolás E., 2010. "Analysis and models of bilateral investment treaties using a social networks approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(17), pages 3661-3673.
More about this item
KeywordsNetworks; Dynamics; Cliques; Clustering; Culture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:360:y:2006:i:2:p:576-598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.