Indicators of Electoral Victory
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:88:y:1994:i:01:p:33-47_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- AMOROS, Pablo & PUY, M. Socorro, 2007. "Dialogue or issue divergence in the political campaign?," CORE Discussion Papers 2007084, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:83:y:1989:i:01:p:93-121_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laffond, G. & Laine, J., 2006.
"Single-switch preferences and the Ostrogorski paradox,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 49-66, July.
- G. Laffond & Jean Lainé, 2006. "Single-switch preferences and the Ostrogorski paradox," Post-Print halshs-00107961, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josep Colomer & Humberto Llavador, 2012.
"An agenda-setting model of electoral competition,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 73-93, March.
- Josep-Maria Colomer & Humberto Llavador, 2008. "An Agenda-Setting Model of Electoral Competition," Working Papers 331, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Josep M. Colomer & Humberto Llavador, 2008. "An agenda-setting model of electoral competition," Economics Working Papers 1070, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2010.
- Stephen Ansolabehere & M. Socorro Puy, 2015. "Issue-salience, Issue-divisiveness and Voting Decisions," Working Papers 2015-01, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Pablo Amorós & M. Puy, 2013. "Issue convergence or issue divergence in a political campaign?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 155(3), pages 355-371, June.
More about this item
KeywordsElection campaign; salient issues; majority voting;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2008-04-29 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2008-04-29 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mal:wpaper:2008-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Samuel Danthine). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dtmales.html .