Report NEP-CDM-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- František Turnovec, 8/04. "Duality of Power in the European Parliament," Working Papers IES 2008/06, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2008/04.
- Pablo Amoros & M. Socorro Puy, 2008. "Indicators of Electoral Victory," Working Papers 2008-8, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Anesi, Vincent & De Donder, Philippe, 2008. "Secondary Issues and Party Politics: An Application to Environmental Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6774, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2008. "Social Preferences and Redistribution Under Direct Democracy," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/11, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ludovic Renou, 2008. "Group formation and governance," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/15, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Nov 2008.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2008. "The Discursive Dilemma and Probabilistic Judgement Aggregation," MPRA Paper 8412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samuel Bowles & Sung-Ha Hwang, 2008. "Social Preferences and Public Economics: Mechanism Design when Social Preferences Depend on Incentives," Department of Economics University of Siena 530, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Item repec:str:wpaper:0001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:str:wpaper:0002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002121 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kaplan, Todd & Sela, Aner, 2008. "Effective Political Contests," CEPR Discussion Papers 6768, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.