Innovation and Information Acquisition Under Time Inconsistency and Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sophie Chemarin & Caroline Orset, 2011. "Innovation and Information Acquisition under Time Inconsistency and Uncertainty," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 36(2), pages 132-173, December.
- Sophie Chemarin & Caroline Orset, 2008. "Innovation and information acquisition under time inconsistency and uncertainty," Working Papers halshs-00226656, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D., 2000. "The value of information when preferences are dynamically inconsistent," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 1104-1115, May.
- Salanie, Francois & Treich, Nicolas, 2006. "Over-savings and hyperbolic discounting," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1557-1570, August.
- Roland Bénabou & Jean Tirole, 2002. "Self-Confidence and Personal Motivation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(3), pages 871-915.
- Juan D. Carrillo & Thomas Mariotti, 2000. "Strategic Ignorance as a Self-Disciplining Device," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 529-544.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caroline Orset, 2017. "How do travellers respond to health and environmental policies to reduce air pollution?," Working Papers 2017/02, INRA, Economie Publique.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; information acquisition; uncertainty; self-control; time inconsistency; liability rules;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2008-07-14 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2008-07-14 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-UPT-2008-07-14 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:lacicr:0810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cirpeca.html .