Innovation and Information Acquisition under Time Inconsistency and Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Sophie Chemarin & Caroline Orset, 2011. "Innovation and information acquisition under time inconsistency and uncertainty," Post-Print hal-01541520, HAL.
- Sophie Chemarin & Caroline Orset, 2008. "Innovation and Information Acquisition Under Time Inconsistency and Uncertainty," Cahiers de recherche 0810, CIRPEE.
- Sophie Chemarin & Caroline Orset, 2008. "Innovation and information acquisition under time inconsistency and uncertainty," Working Papers halshs-00226656, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D., 2000. "The value of information when preferences are dynamically inconsistent," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 1104-1115, May.
- Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D., 2005. "A theory of haste," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Salanie, Francois & Treich, Nicolas, 2006. "Over-savings and hyperbolic discounting," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1557-1570, August.
- Roland Bénabou & Jean Tirole, 2002. "Self-Confidence and Personal Motivation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(3), pages 871-915.
- Juan D. Carrillo & Thomas Mariotti, 2000. "Strategic Ignorance as a Self-Disciplining Device," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 529-544.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orset, Caroline, 2019.
"How Do Travellers Respond to Health and Environmental Policies to Reduce Air Pollution?,"
Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 68-82.
- Caroline Orset, 2017. "How do travellers respond to health and environmental policies to reduce air pollution?," Working Papers 2017/02, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Caroline Orset, 2019. "How do travellers respond to health and environmental policies to reduce air pollution?," Post-Print hal-01866811, HAL.
More about this item
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:genrir:v:36:y:2011:i:2:p:132-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.