Comparaison Internationale des Modes d’Organisation et de Financement de l’Enseignement Supérieur
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinhilde Veugelers & Frederick Van der Ploeg, 2008. "Reforming European Universities: Scope for an Evidence-Based Process," CESifo Working Paper Series 2298, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Françoise Thys-Clément & Luc Wilkin, 2008. "Higher education in a globalized world: governance, competition and performance," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/57555, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Françoise Thys-Clément & Luc Wilkin, 2002. "European universities: change and convergence?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9555, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Luc De Meulemeester, 2012.
"L’enseignement supérieur et la crise en Europe :quelques réflexions,"
DULBEA Working Papers
12-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jean Luc De Meulemeester, 2013. "L’enseignement supérieur et la crise en Europe: Quelques réflexions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/147662, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
Keywordshigher education expenditures; public/private funding of higher education; international comparison of education systems;
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:luc:wpaper:10-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisa Ferreira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crcrplu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.