The impact of MENA-to-EU migration in the context of demographic change
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Docquier, Frédéric & Marchiori, Luca, 2012. "The impact of MENA-to-EU migration in the context of demographic change," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 243-284, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luca Marchiori & I-Ling Shen & Frédéric Docquier, 2013.
"Brain Drain In Globalization: A General Equilibrium Analysis From The Sending Countries' Perspective,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(2), pages 1582-1602, April.
- Luca MARCHIORI & I-Ling SHEN & Frederic DOCQUIER, 2009. "Brain drain in globalization A general equilibrium analysis from the sending countries’ perspective," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Docquier, Frédéric & Marchiori, Luca & Shen, I-Ling, 2010. "Brain drain in globalization: A general equilibrium analysis from the sending countries’ perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 7682, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marchiori, Luca & Shen, I-Ling & Docquier, Frédéric, 2009. "Brain Drain in Globalization: A General Equilibrium Analysis from the Sending Countries' Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 4207, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A, 1993. "Immigrant Selectivity and Wages: The Evidence for Women," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 986-993, September.
- Daniel Cohen & Marcelo Soto, 2007. "Growth and human capital: good data, good results," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 51-76, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-01-03 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-MIG-2011-01-03 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:luc:wpaper:10-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisa Ferreira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crcrplu.html .