Stochastic Timing, Uniqueness, and Efficiency in Games
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Suren Basov & Jan Libich & Petr Stehlík, 2010. "Stochastic Timing, Uniqueness, and Efficiency in Games," Working Papers 2010.01, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Damme, Eric & Hurkens, Sjaak, 2004.
"Endogenous price leadership,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 404-420, May.
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Hurkens, J.P.M., 1998. "Endogenous price leadership," Discussion Paper 98.68, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Hurkens, S., 2004. "Endogenous price leadership," Other publications TiSEM 0bc41e9f-cede-46e7-bab6-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Eric van Damme & Sjaak Hurkens, 2001. "Endogenous price leadership," Economics Working Papers 581, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Eric van Damme & Sjaak Hurkens, 1998. "Endogenous price leadership," Economics Working Papers 289, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kandori, Michihiro & Mailath, George J & Rob, Rafael, 1993.
"Learning, Mutation, and Long Run Equilibria in Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 29-56, January.
- Kandori, M. & Mailath, G.J., 1991. "Learning, Mutation, And Long Run Equilibria In Games," Papers 71, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - John M. Olin Program.
- M. Kandori & G. Mailath & R. Rob, 1999. "Learning, Mutation and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 500, David K. Levine.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 2004. "Licensing Requirements as a Coordination Mechanism for Entry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 24(3), pages 285-299, May.
- Young, H Peyton, 1993. "The Evolution of Conventions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 57-84, January.
- Jan Libich & Petr Stehlik, 2008. "Fiscal Rigidity In A Monetary Union: The Calvo Timing And Beyond," CAMA Working Papers 2008-22, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Suren Basov & Vladimir Smirnov & Andrew Wait, 2007. "Market Niche, Flexibility And Commitment," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 75(1), pages 122-130, January.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1979. "Equilibrium in supergames with the overtaking criterion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-9, August.
- Joseph Farrell, 1987. "Cheap Talk, Coordination, and Entry," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(1), pages 34-39, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Libich & Dat Thanh Nguyen & Petr Stehlík, 2011. "Monetary Exit Strategy and Fiscal Spillovers," CAMA Working Papers 2011-04, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Libich, Jan & Nguyen, Dat Thanh & Stehlík, Petr, 2015. "Monetary exit and fiscal spillovers," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 40(PA), pages 184-206.
More about this item
Keywordsasynchronous moves; stochastic timing; equilibrium selection; revision; asymmetric coordination games. EDIRC Provider-Institution: RePEc:edi:smlatau;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ltr:wpaper:2010.01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sblatau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.