Intra-regional vs extra-regional liberalization trade in Central America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cordero, Martha, 2014. "El comercio de bienes y servicios en Centroamérica, 2014," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México (Estudios e Investigaciones) 37201, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Zaclicever, Dayna & Durán Lima, José Elías & Terra, María Inés, 2011. "Efectos de las medidas de política comercial aplicadas en América Latina sobre el comercio regional y extrarregional," Comercio Internacional 109, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Burniaux, Jean-Marc & Truong Truong, 2002. "GTAP-E: An Energy-Environmental Version of the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 923, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Friederike Koehler-Geib & Susana M. Sanchez, 2015. "Costa Rica Five Years after CAFTA-DR," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 22013.
- J. Humberto Lopez & Rashmi Shankar, 2011. "Getting the Most Out of Free Trade Agreements in Central America," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2322.
More about this item
KeywordsGTAP; applied general equilibrium; trade liberalization; Central America;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2017-04-02 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-INT-2017-04-02 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:loy:wpaper:2016-004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departament of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deloyes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.