Getting the Most Out of Free Trade Agreements in Central America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nektarios Aslanidis, 2009. "Environmental Kuznets Curves for Carbon Emissions: A Critical Survey," Working Papers 2009.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Aslanidis, Nektarios, 2009. "Environmental Kuznets Curves for Carbon Emissions: A Critical Survey," Working Papers 2072/15847, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Werner Antweiler & Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2001. "Is Free Trade Good for the Environment?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 877-908, September.
- Aslanidis Nektarios, 2009. "Environmental Kuznets curves for carbon emissions: A critical survey," wp.comunite 0051, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Elif Akbostanci & G.Ipek Tunç & Serap Türüt-Asik, 2004. "Pollution Haven Hypothesis and the Role of Dirty Industries in Turkey’s Exports," ERC Working Papers 0403, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2004.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2014. "Costa Rica : Five Years after CAFTA-DR, Assessing Early Results for the Costa Rican Economy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20010, The World Bank.
- Elizabeth Ruppert Bulmer & Claire H. Hollweg, 2016. "The Labor Impact of Lao Export Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24020, The World Bank.
- repec:wbk:wboper:22034 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pedro Caldentey & Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Adolfo Cristóbal & Olexandr Nekhay, 2016. "Intra-regional vs extra-regional liberalization trade in Central America," Working Papers 2016-004, Universidad Loyola AndalucÃa, Department of Economics.
- Adolfo Cristobal Campoamor & Olexandr Nekhay & Manuel Alejandro Cardenete Flores & Pedro Caldentey del Pozo, 2016. "Intra-regional versus Inter-regional Trade Liberalization for Central America," EcoMod2016 9422, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .