Report NEP-CMP-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ken Itakura & Kazuhiko Oyamada, 2015. "Examining Trade Response of Armington-Krugman-Melitz Encompassing Module in a CGE Model," EcoMod2015 8695, EcoMod.
- Pedro Caldentey & Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Adolfo Cristóbal & Olexandr Nekhay, 2016. "Intra-regional vs extra-regional liberalization trade in Central America," Working Papers 2016-004, Universidad Loyola AndalucÃa, Department of Economics.
- Mohamed Arbi Abdeladhim & Mongi Sghaier & Abdallah Akari & Lindsay SHUTES (née CHANT), 2015. "Assessing climate change impacts on sustainable development at the regional level a case study of the province of Medenine southeast of Tunisia," EcoMod2015 8533, EcoMod.
- Belen Garcia Carceles & Belén García Cárceles & Bernardí Cabrer Borrás & Jose Manuel Pavía Miralles, 2015. "Artificial Neural Networks and Automatic Time Series Analysis, methodological approach, results and examples using health-related time series," EcoMod2015 8669, EcoMod.
- Pilar Campoy-Muñoz & Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & María del Carmen Delgado & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2016. "Effects of a reduction in employers’ Social Security contributions: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2016-001, Universidad Loyola AndalucÃa, Department of Economics.
- ARMAN MAZHIKEYEV & Huw Edwards, 2015. "Consequences Of Asymmetric Deeper Eurasian Economic Integration," EcoMod2015 8365, EcoMod.
- Yanshuo Zhu & Wang Zheng & Zhu Yongbin & Shi Ying1, 2015. "Projection of China’s energy structure change under carbon emission peak target by 2030," EcoMod2015 8330, EcoMod.
- Ramón E. Key-Hernández & Claudina Villarroel, 2015. "Heterodox vs Orthodox Adjustment in Venezuela:An Assessment of the effects of the restriction on imports using a CGE model," EcoMod2015 8660, EcoMod.
- Rossella Bardazzi & Leonardo Ghezzi, 2017. "International competitiveness and investment: simulations with a bilateral trade model," Working Papers - Economics wp2017_01.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Pereira, Alfredo & Pereira, Rui, 2017. "On the Effect of an Increase in the VAT on Electricity in Portugal," MPRA Paper 77594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gbadebo Oladosu, 2015. "Oil market developments and the global economy from a general equilibrium perspective," EcoMod2015 8405, EcoMod.
- Sherman Robinson & Shantayanan Devarajan , Yazid Dissou , Delfin S. Go, 2015. "Budget Rules and Resource Booms and Busts: A Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Analysis," EcoMod2015 8420, EcoMod.
- Jan Brockhaus & Jan Brockhaus & Matthias Kalkuhl, 2015. "Emergency reserves, private storage, or trade? How to prevent extreme grain prices in a two country setting," EcoMod2015 8434, EcoMod.