Money Creation under Full-reserve Banking: A Stock-flow Consistent Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter & Hartmann, Florian & Proaño, Christian R., 2012.
"Stock market booms, endogenous credit creation and the implications of broad and narrow banking for macroeconomic stability,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 410-423.
- Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Florian Hartmann & Christian R. Proaño, 2011. "Stock market booms, endogenous credit creation and the implications of broad and narrow banking for macroeconomic stability," Working Papers 1107, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
More about this item
KeywordsFull-reserve Banking; Stock-flow Consistency; Money Creation; Banking System;
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2015-11-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-11-01 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-11-01 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_851. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .