Report NEP-PKE-2015-11-01This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davis, John, 2014. "Trade Bounded Rationality and Bounded Individuality," Working Papers and Research 2014-03, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Emilios Avgouleas, 2015. "Bank Leverage Ratios and Financial Stability: A Micro- and Macroprudential Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_849, Levy Economics Institute.
- Patrizio Laina, 2015. "Money Creation under Full-reserve Banking: A Stock-flow Consistent Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_851, Levy Economics Institute.
- Charles Goodhart & Meinhard Jensen, 2015. "Currency School versus Banking School: an ongoing confrontation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64068, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alberto Botta, 2015. "The Macroeconomics of a Financial Dutch Disease," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_850, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mariana Mazzucato, 2015. "The Green Entrepreneurial State," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-28, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Alexander Lipton, 2015. "Modern Monetary Circuit Theory, Stability of Interconnected Banking Network, and Balance Sheet Optimization for Individual Banks," Papers 1510.07608, arXiv.org.
- Josh Ryan-Collins, 2015. "Is Monetary Financing Inflationary? A Case Study of the Canadian Economy, 1935-75," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_848, Levy Economics Institute.
- Emilios Avgouleas & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou, 2015. "What Should Be Done with Greek Banks to Help the Country Return to a Path of Growth?," Economics Policy Note Archive 15-6, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jose Pedro Pontes & Armando J. Garcia Pires, 2015. "Industrialization 'without tariffs' Friedrich List as a forerunner of modern Development Economics," ERSA conference papers ersa15p144, European Regional Science Association.
- Dominik Vuletić, 2015. "Next Global Crisis: Greatest Recession in the History of Capitalism is at the Doorstep," EFZG Working Papers Series 1509, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Bruno R. Dammski & Marco A. R. Cavalieri, José S. Paula Pinto, 2015. "Mapeando o pós-keynesianismo: Uma abordagem cienciométrica," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_36, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Roncaglia, Alesandro, 2015.
"¿Debería la Historia del Pensamiento Económico ser incluida en los Planes de Estudio de Economía en Pregrado?
[Should the History of Economic Thought be Included in Undergraduate Curricula?]," MPRA Paper 67384, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jun 2015.
- Sri Yogamalar & Abdul Haseeb Ansari, 2015. "Right to a healthful environment: Flagship of fundamental human rights ? An international perspective," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3105382, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Josias Alves Jesus & Noelio Dantasle Spinola, 2015. "Six decades of Pole of Growth Theory: A review necessary," ERSA conference papers ersa15p343, European Regional Science Association.