The Minskyan System, Part II: Dynamics of the Minskyan Analysis and the Financial Fragility Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Campbell & Hyman Minsky, 1987. "How to get off the back of a tiger, or, do initial conditions constrain deposit insurance reform?," Proceedings 158, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Shiller, Robert J., 1999. "Human behavior and the efficiency of the financial system," Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 20, pages 1305-1340 Elsevier.
- Ferri, Piero & Minsky, Hyman P., 1992. "Market processes and thwarting systems," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 79-91, June.
- Marc Lavoie & Mario Seccareccia, 2001.
"Minsky's financial fragility hypothesis: a missing macroeconomic link?,"
Chapters,in: Financial Fragility and Investment in the Capitalist Economy, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lavoie, M. & Seccareccia, M., 1999. "Minsky's Financial Fragility Hypothesis: a Missing Macroeconomic Link?," Working Papers 9904e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- L. Randall Wray, "undated". "Surplus Mania: A Reality Check," Economics Policy Note Archive 99-3, Levy Economics Institute.
- Shiller, Robert J., 1999.
"Human behavior and the efficiency of the financial system,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 20, pages 1305-1340
- Robert J. Shiller, 1998. "Human Behavior and the Efficiency of the Financial System," NBER Working Papers 6375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1998. "Human Behavior and the Efficiency of the Financial System," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1172, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- N/A, 1989. "Comments," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 43(1), pages 89-102, October.
- Jack Guttentag & Richard J. Herring, 1988. "Prudential supervision to manage systemic vulnerability," Proceedings 217, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- SÃ©bastien Charles, 2008. "Teaching Minsky's financial instability hypothesis: a manageable suggestion," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 125-138, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .