Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James & Singer, Burton, 1984. "A Method for Minimizing the Impact of Distributional Assumptions in Econometric Models for Duration Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 271-320, March.
- Barry T. Hirsch, 1982. "The Interindustry Structure of Unionism, Earnings, and Earnings Dispersion," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 36(1), pages 22-39, October.
- Katharine G. Abraham & James L. Medoff, 1985. "Length of Service and Promotions in Union and Nonunion Work Groups," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 38(3), pages 408-420, April.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1980. "Unionism and the Dispersion of Wages," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 34(1), pages 3-23, October.
- Douglas H. Blair & David L. Crawford, 1984. "Labor Union Objectives and Collective Bargaining," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(3), pages 547-566.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Robert A. Shakotko, 1987. "Do Wages Rise with Job Seniority?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(3), pages 437-459.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Bronwyn H. Hall & Robert E. Hall & Jerry A. Hausman, 1974. "Estimation and Inference in Nonlinear Structural Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 653-665 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Robert E, 1982.
"The Importance of Lifetime Jobs in the U.S. Economy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 716-724, September.
- Robert E. Hall, 1980. "The Importance of Lifetime Jobs in the U.S. Economy," NBER Working Papers 0560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Hyclak, 1979. "The Effect of Unions on Earnings Inequality in Local Labor Markets," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 33(1), pages 77-84, October.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1982.
"Union Wage Practices and Wage Dispersion within Establishments,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 36(1), pages 3-21, October.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1981. "Union Wage Practices and Wage Dispersion within Establishments," NBER Working Papers 0752, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George J. Borjas, 1979. "Job Satisfaction, Wages, and Unions," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(1), pages 21-40.
- Lancaster, Tony, 1979. "Econometric Methods for the Duration of Unemployment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 939-956, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norman Henderson & Ian Bateman, 1995. "Empirical and public choice evidence for hyperbolic social discount rates and the implications for intergenerational discounting," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(4), pages 413-423, June.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2006. "The Minskyan System, Part II: Dynamics of the Minskyan Analysis and the Financial Fragility Hypothesis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_453, Levy Economics Institute.
- M. M. Salinas-Jimenez, 2003. "Technological change, efficiency gains and capital accumulation in labour productivity growth and convergence: an application to the Spanish regions," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(17), pages 1839-1851.
- Berwin A. TURLACH, "undated". "Bandwidth selection in kernel density estimation: a rewiew," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9307, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Jaime de Melo & David Tarr, 2015.
"VERs under imperfect competition and foreign direct investment: A case study of the US–Japan auto VER,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Modeling Developing Countries' Policies in General Equilibrium, chapter 22, pages 461-483
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- de Melo, Jaime & Tarr, David, 1996. "VERs under imperfect competition and foreign direct investment: A case study of the US-Japan auto VER," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 11-33, March.
- de Melo, Jaime & Tarr, David, 1991. "VERs under imperfect competition and foreign direct investment : a case study of the U.S. - Japan auto VER," Policy Research Working Paper Series 667, The World Bank.
- de Melo, Jaime & Tarr, David, 1995. "VERs Under Imperfect Competition and Foreign Direct Investment: A Case Study of the US-Japan Auto VER," CEPR Discussion Papers 1173, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Melo, J. & Tarr, D., 1994. "VERs Under Imperfect Competition and Foreing Direct Investment: A Case study of the US-Japan Auto VER," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 94.09, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Anke Hammen, 2008. "Fachliche Zusammensetzung von Bildungsportfolios: Empirische Analyse eines Risk-Return Trade-Offs," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 200802, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Gentile, Guido & Meschini, Lorenzo & Papola, Natale, 2005. "Macroscopic arc performance models with capacity constraints for within-day dynamic traffic assignment," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 319-338, May.
- Basu, Ayanendranath & Lindsay, Bruce G., 2004. "The iteratively reweighted estimating equation in minimum distance problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 105-124, March.
- Carey, Malachy & Ge, Y. E., 2003. "Comparing whole-link travel time models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 905-926, December.
- Nelson, Paul, 1995. "On deterministic developments of traffic stream models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 297-302, August.
- Duc Devroye & J. Beirlant & R. Cao & R. Fraiman & P. Hall & M. Jones & Gábor Lugosi & E. Mammen & J. Marron & C. Sánchez-Sellero & J. Uña & F. Udina & L. Devroye, 1997. "Universal smoothing factor selection in density estimation: theory and practice," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 6(2), pages 223-320, December.
- Zhang, H. M., 1998. "A theory of nonequilibrium traffic flow," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 485-498, September.
- V. Kolegov, 2013. "Peculiarities of RIA institutionalization at the regional level. RIA introduction in Moscow City Government," Public administration issues, Higher School of Economics, issue 2, pages 141-164.
- Aroca Gonzalez, Patricio & Maloney, William F., 2005. "Migration, trade, and foreign investment in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3601, The World Bank.
- Daganzo, Carlos F., 1995. "A finite difference approximation of the kinematic wave model of traffic flow," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 261-276, August.
- J.A. den Hertog, 2010. "Review of economic theories of regulation," Working Papers 10-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Michael Devaney & William Rayburn, 1993. "Neighborhood Racial Transition and Housing Returns: A Portfolio Approach," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(2), pages 239-252.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:43:y:1989:i:1:p:89-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.