No abstract is available for this item.
- Norman Henderson & Ian Bateman, 1995. "Empirical and public choice evidence for hyperbolic social discount rates and the implications for intergenerational discounting," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(4), pages 413-423, June.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2006. "The Minskyan System, Part II: Dynamics of the Minskyan Analysis and the Financial Fragility Hypothesis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_453, Levy Economics Institute.
- M. M. Salinas-Jimenez, 2003. "Technological change, efficiency gains and capital accumulation in labour productivity growth and convergence: an application to the Spanish regions," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(17), pages 1839-1851.
- Berwin A. TURLACH, "undated". "Bandwidth selection in kernel density estimation: a rewiew," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9307, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Jaime de Melo & David Tarr, 2015.
"VERs under imperfect competition and foreign direct investment: A case study of the US–Japan auto VER,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Modeling Developing Countries' Policies in General Equilibrium, chapter 22, pages 461-483
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- de Melo, Jaime & Tarr, David, 1996. "VERs under imperfect competition and foreign direct investment: A case study of the US-Japan auto VER," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 11-33, March.
- de Melo, Jaime & Tarr, David, 1991. "VERs under imperfect competition and foreign direct investment : a case study of the U.S. - Japan auto VER," Policy Research Working Paper Series 667, The World Bank.
- de Melo, Jaime & Tarr, David, 1995. "VERs Under Imperfect Competition and Foreign Direct Investment: A Case Study of the US-Japan Auto VER," CEPR Discussion Papers 1173, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Melo, J. & Tarr, D., 1994. "VERs Under Imperfect Competition and Foreing Direct Investment: A Case study of the US-Japan Auto VER," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 94.09, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Anke Hammen, 2008. "Fachliche Zusammensetzung von Bildungsportfolios: Empirische Analyse eines Risk-Return Trade-Offs," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 200802, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Gentile, Guido & Meschini, Lorenzo & Papola, Natale, 2005. "Macroscopic arc performance models with capacity constraints for within-day dynamic traffic assignment," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 319-338, May.
- Basu, Ayanendranath & Lindsay, Bruce G., 2004. "The iteratively reweighted estimating equation in minimum distance problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 105-124, March.
- Carey, Malachy & Ge, Y. E., 2003. "Comparing whole-link travel time models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 905-926, December.
- Nelson, Paul, 1995. "On deterministic developments of traffic stream models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 297-302, August.
- Duc Devroye & J. Beirlant & R. Cao & R. Fraiman & P. Hall & M. Jones & Gábor Lugosi & E. Mammen & J. Marron & C. Sánchez-Sellero & J. Uña & F. Udina & L. Devroye, 1997. "Universal smoothing factor selection in density estimation: theory and practice," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 6(2), pages 223-320, December.
- Zhang, H. M., 1998. "A theory of nonequilibrium traffic flow," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 485-498, September.
- V. Kolegov, 2013. "Peculiarities of RIA institutionalization at the regional level. RIA introduction in Moscow City Government," Public administration issues, Higher School of Economics, issue 2, pages 141-164.
- Aroca Gonzalez, Patricio & Maloney, William F., 2005. "Migration, trade, and foreign investment in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3601, The World Bank.
- Daganzo, Carlos F., 1995. "A finite difference approximation of the kinematic wave model of traffic flow," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 261-276, August.
- J.A. den Hertog, 2010. "Review of economic theories of regulation," Working Papers 10-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Michael Devaney & William Rayburn, 1993. "Neighborhood Racial Transition and Housing Returns: A Portfolio Approach," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(2), pages 239-252.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:43:y:1989:i:1:p:89-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed