Financial Liberalisation and Political Variables: a response to Abiad and Mody
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Brian Burgoon & Panicos Demetriades & Geoffrey R D Underhill, 2008. "Financial Liberalisation and Political Variables: a response to Abiad and Mody," WEF Working Papers 0039, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Arestis & Panicos Demetriades, 1999. "Financial Liberalization: The Experience of Developing Countries," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 25(4), pages 441-457, Fall.
- Robert J. Franzese Jr. & Jude C. Hays, 2006. "Strategic Interaction among EU Governments in Active Labor Market Policy-making," European Union Politics, , vol. 7(2), pages 167-189, June.
- Burgoon, Brian, 2001. "Globalization and Welfare Compensation: Disentangling the Ties that Bind," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(03), pages 509-551, June.
- Abdul Abiad & Ashoka Mody, 2005. "Financial Reform: What Shakes It? What Shapes It?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 66-88, March.
- Hays, Jude C. & Ehrlich, Sean D. & Peinhardt, Clint, 2005. "Government Spending and Public Support for Trade in the OECD: An Empirical Test of the Embedded Liberalism Thesis," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(02), pages 473-494, April.
- Haggard, Stephan & Webb, Steven B, 1993. "What Do We Know about the Political Economy of Economic Policy Reform?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 8(2), pages 143-168, July.
- Michael D. Bordo & Barry Eichengreen & Douglas A. Irwin, 1999. "Is Globalization Today Really Different than Globalization a Hunderd Years Ago?," NBER Working Papers 7195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susie Lee & Ingmar Schumacher, 2011. "When does financial sector (in)stability induce financial reforms?," Working Papers hal-00637954, HAL.
- Underhill, Geoffrey R D, 2010. "Theory and the Market after the Crisis: the Endogeneity of Financial Governance," CEPR Discussion Papers 8164, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thibault Darcillon, 2011.
"Political Partisanship and Financial Reforms in Advanced Countries,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
11063, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Thibault Darcillon, 2011. "Political Partisanship and Financial Reforms in Advanced Countries," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639840, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-PKE-2008-09-20 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-POL-2008-09-20 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:08/30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .