Corporate governance reforms and political partisanship: an empirical analysis in 16 OECD countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Darcillon Thibault, 2015. "Corporate governance reforms and political partisanship: an empirical analysis in 16 OECD countries," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(4), pages 661-696, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Box-Steffensmeier, Janet M. & De Boef, Suzanna & Joyce, Kyle A., 2007. "Event Dependence and Heterogeneity in Duration Models: The Conditional Frailty Model," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 237-256, June.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:71:y:1977:i:04:p:1467-1487_26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Amable & Donatella Gatti & Jan Schumacher, 2006.
"Welfare-State Retrenchment: The Partisan Effect Revisited,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 426-444, Autumn.
- Bruno Amable & Donatella Gatti & Jan Schumacher, 2006. "Welfare-State Retrenchment: The Partisan Effect Revisited," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00176295, HAL.
- Amable, Bruno & Gatti, Donatella & Schumacher, Jan, 2006. "Welfare State Retrenchment: The Partisan Effect Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 1995, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruno Amable & Donatella Gatti & Jan Schumacher, 2006. "Welfare state retrenchment: The partisan effect revisited," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590537, HAL.
- Kostas Gemenis, 2013. "What to Do (and Not to Do) with the C omparative M anifestos P roject Data," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 61, pages 23-43, April.
- Abdul Abiad & Ashoka Mody, 2005. "Financial Reform: What Shakes It? What Shapes It?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 66-88, March.
- Burgoon, Brian & Demetriades, Panicos & Underhill, Geoffrey R.D., 2012.
"Sources and legitimacy of financial liberalization,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 147-161.
- Brian Burgoon & Panicos O. Demetriades & Geoffrey R.D. Underhill, 2011. "Sources and Legitimacy of Financial Liberalization," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/45, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Mathias Siems & Priya Lele, 2006.
"Shareholder Protection: A Leximetric Approach,"
wp324, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Priya P. Lele & Mathias M. Siems, 2007. "Shareholder Protection: A Leximetric Approach," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 170, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Alberto Alesina, 1987. "Macroeconomic Policy in a Two-Party System as a Repeated Game," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(3), pages 651-678.
- Bruno Amable & Donatella Gatti & Jan Schumacher, 2006. "Welfare state retrenchment: The partisan effect revisited," Working Papers halshs-00590537, HAL.
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147.
- Rajan, Raghuram G. & Zingales, Luigi, 2003. "The great reversals: the politics of financial development in the twentieth century," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 5-50, July.
- Putnam, Robert D., 1988. "Diplomacy and domestic politics: the logic of two-level games," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 427-460, June.
- Alesina, Alberto, 1987. "Macroeconomic Policy in a Two-party System as a Repeated Game," Scholarly Articles 4552531, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barker, Roger M., 2010. "Corporate Governance, Competition, and Political Parties: Explaining Corporate Governance Change in Europe," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199576814.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Governance ; Political Partisanship ; Institutional Change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-01248942. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .