Corporate governance reforms and political partisanship: an empirical analysis in 16 OECD countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Darcillon Thibault, 2015. "Corporate governance reforms and political partisanship: an empirical analysis in 16 OECD countries," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(4), pages 661-696, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Box-Steffensmeier, Janet M. & De Boef, Suzanna & Joyce, Kyle A., 2007. "Event Dependence and Heterogeneity in Duration Models: The Conditional Frailty Model," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 237-256, June.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:71:y:1977:i:04:p:1467-1487_26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Amable & Donatella Gatti & Jan Schumacher, 2006.
"Welfare-State Retrenchment: The Partisan Effect Revisited,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 426-444, Autumn.
- Bruno Amable & Donatella Gatti & Jan Schumacher, 2006. "Welfare-State Retrenchment: The Partisan Effect Revisited," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00176295, HAL.
- Amable, Bruno & Gatti, Donatella & Schumacher, Jan, 2006. "Welfare State Retrenchment: The Partisan Effect Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 1995, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruno Amable & Donatella Gatti & Jan Schumacher, 2006. "Welfare state retrenchment: The partisan effect revisited," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590537, HAL.
- Kostas Gemenis, 2013. "What to Do (and Not to Do) with the C omparative M anifestos P roject Data," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 61, pages 23-43, April.
- Abdul Abiad & Ashoka Mody, 2005. "Financial Reform: What Shakes It? What Shapes It?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 66-88, March.
- Burgoon, Brian & Demetriades, Panicos & Underhill, Geoffrey R.D., 2012.
"Sources and legitimacy of financial liberalization,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 147-161.
- Brian Burgoon & Panicos O. Demetriades & Geoffrey R.D. Underhill, 2011. "Sources and Legitimacy of Financial Liberalization," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/45, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Priya P. Lele & Mathias M. Siems, 2009.
"Shareholder Protection: A Leximetric Approach,"
Chapters,in: Corporate Governance and Development, chapter 10
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mathias Siems & Priya Lele, 2006. "Shareholder Protection: A Leximetric Approach," Working Papers wp324, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Priya P. Lele & Mathias M. Siems, 2007. "Shareholder Protection: A Leximetric Approach," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 170, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Alberto Alesina, 1987. "Macroeconomic Policy in a Two-Party System as a Repeated Game," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(3), pages 651-678.
- Bruno Amable & Donatella Gatti & Jan Schumacher, 2006. "Welfare state retrenchment: The partisan effect revisited," Working Papers halshs-00590537, HAL.
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147.
- Rajan, Raghuram G. & Zingales, Luigi, 2003. "The great reversals: the politics of financial development in the twentieth century," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 5-50, July.
- Putnam, Robert D., 1988. "Diplomacy and domestic politics: the logic of two-level games," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 427-460, June.
- Alesina, Alberto, 1987. "Macroeconomic Policy in a Two-party System as a Repeated Game," Scholarly Articles 4552531, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barker, Roger M., 2010. "Corporate Governance, Competition, and Political Parties: Explaining Corporate Governance Change in Europe," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199576814.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Governance ; Political Partisanship ; Institutional Change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-01248942. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.