Stable Partitions in a Model with Group-Dependent Feasible Sets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- LE BRETON, Michel & WEBER, Shlomo, 2005. "Stable partitions in a model with group-dependent feasible sets," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1764, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Le Breton, M & Owen, G & Weber, S, 1992.
"Strongly Balanced Cooperative Games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 20(4), pages 419-427.
- Le Breton, M. & Owen, G. & Weber, S., 1991. "Strongly Balanced Cooperative Games," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 91a09, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Le Breton,Michel & Owen,Guillermo & Weber,Shlomo, 1991. "Strongly balanced cooperative games," Discussion Paper Serie A 338, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Le Breton, M. & Owen, G. & Weber, S., 1991. "Strongly Balanced Cooperative Games," Papers 92-3, York (Canada) - Department of Economics.
- Breton, M. le & Weber, S., 1992.
"Stability of Coalition Structures and the Principle of Optimal Partitioning,"
93-6, York (Canada) - Department of Economics.
- Le Breton, M. & Weber, S., 1995. "Stability of Coalition Structures and the Principle of Optimal Partitioning," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 95a06, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Moulin, Herve, 1994. "Social choice," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 31, pages 1091-1125 Elsevier.
- Maurice Salles, 2005. "Social Choice," Post-Print halshs-00337075, HAL.
- Le Breton, M, 1989. "A Note on Balancedness and Nonemptiness of the Core in Voting Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 18(1), pages 111-117.
More about this item
Keywordsfeasible sets; stable partitions; positive externality; increasing and decreasing returns;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:0324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .