Report NEP-CDM-2003-07-04This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michel Le Breton & Shlomo Weber, "undated". "Stable Partitions in a Model with Group-Dependent Feasible Sets," Discussion Papers 03-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised May 2003.
- Giorgio Coricelli & Dietmar Fehr & Gerlinde Fellner, 2003. "Partner selection in public goods experiments," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2003-13, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Loren Brandt & Matthew A. Turner, 2003. "The Usefulness of Corruptible Elections," Working Papers brandt-03-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Roland Vaubel & Axel Dreher & Ugurlu Soylu, 2003. "Staff Growth in International Organizations: A Principal-Agent Problem? An Empirical Analysis," Public Economics 0306006, EconWPA, revised 06 Sep 2003.
- Bernd Hayo & Stefan Voigt, 2003. "Explaining de facto judicial independence," Law and Economics 0306001, EconWPA.
- Paul Zak, "undated". "Institutions, Property Rights, and Growth," Gruter Institute Working Papers on Law, Economics, and Evolutionary Biology 2-1-1009, Berkeley Electronic Press.