Technology diversification, product innovations, and technology transfer
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Spyros Arvanitis & Nora Sydow & Martin Woerter, 2005. "Is There Any Impact of University-Industry Knowledge Transfer on the Performance of Private Enterprises? - An Empirical Analysis Based on Swiss Firm Data," KOF Working papers 05-117, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Patel, Pari & Pavitt, Keith, 1997. "The technological competencies of the world's largest firms: Complex and path-dependent, but not much variety," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 141-156, May.
- Laursen, Keld & Salter, Ammon, 2004. "Searching high and low: what types of firms use universities as a source of innovation?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1201-1215, October.
- Martin Andersson & Olof Ejermo, 2008. "Technology Specialization And The Magnitude And Quality Of Exports," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 355-375.
- Masao Nakamura & Pierre Mohnen & Cathy Hoareau, 2003.
"What type of enterprise forges close links with universities and government labs? Evidence from CIS 2,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2-3), pages 133-145.
- Cathy Hoareau & Pierre Mohnen, 2002. "What Type Of Enterprise Forges Close Links With Universities And Government Labs? Evidence From CIS 2," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-25, CIRANO.
- Mohnen, Pierre & Hoareau, Cathy, 2002. "What type of enterprise forges close links with universities and government labs? Evidence from CIS2," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Monjon, Stephanie & Waelbroeck, Patrick, 2003. "Assessing spillovers from universities to firms: evidence from French firm-level data," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1255-1270, November.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13785 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spyros Arvanitis & Ursina Kubli & Martin Woerter, 2005. "Determinants of Knowledge and Technology Transfer Activities Between Firms and Science Institutions in Switzerland: An Analysis Based on Firm Data," KOF Working papers 05-116, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 1997. "The economics of path-dependence in industrial organization," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 643-675, October.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Blandine Denis, 2005. "Routinization and memorization of tasks in a workshop: the case of the introduction of ISO norms," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(5), pages 873-896, October.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Ursina Kubli & Nora Sydow & Martin Woerter, 2005. "Knowledge and Technology Transfer (KTT) Activities Between Universities and Firms in Switzerland: The Main Facts," KOF Working papers 05-115, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Bolli & Martin Woerter, 2013. "Technological Diversification and Innovation Performance," KOF Working papers 13-336, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Knowledge and Technology Transfer; Specialization; Diversification; Firms;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-05-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2009-05-02 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2009-05-02 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2009-05-02 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2009-05-02 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2009-05-02 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:09-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.