Report NEP-CSE-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ferreira, João & Estevão, Cristina, 2009. "Regional Competitiveness of Tourism Cluster: A Conceptual Model Proposal," MPRA Paper 14853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Woerter, 2009. "Technology diversification, product innovations, and technology transfer," KOF Working papers 09-221, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jos Jansen, 2009. "On Competition and the Strategic Management of Intellectual Property in Oligopoly," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Martin Woerter, 2009. "Technology proximity between firms and universities and technology transfer," KOF Working papers 09-222, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Celeste Amorim Varum & Bruno Cibrão, 2008. "On R&D, medium and high-tech industries and productivity: an application to the Portuguese case," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 51, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- A. Arrighetti & A. Ninni, 2009. "Firm size and growth opportunities: a survey," Economics Department Working Papers 2009-EP05, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Sergio de Nardis & Carmine Pappalardo, 2009. "Export, Productivity and Product Switching: The Case of Italian Manufacturing Firms," ISAE Working Papers 110, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- David Autor, 2008. "“Technological Change and Earnings Polarization: Implications for Skill Demand and Economic Growth”," Economics Program Working Papers 08-07, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Iammarino, Simona & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco & Von Tunzelmann, Nick, 2009. "Technological Capabilities and Patterns of Cooperation of UK Firms: A Regional Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 4129, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Samuel Kortum, 2008. "Exploring Innovation with Firm Level Data," Economics Program Working Papers 08-11, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- William J. Baumol, 2008. "Entrepreneurs, Inventors and the Growth of the Economy," Economics Program Working Papers 08-12, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Jim Lichtenberg & Christopher Woock, 2008. "Innovation as Viewed from Within the Corporation," Economics Program Working Papers 08-08, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Chen, Yutian & Dubey, Pradeep & Sen, Debapriya, 2009. "Outsourcing induced by strategic competition," MPRA Paper 14899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vivian W. Chen & Harry X. Wu & Bart van Ark, 2008. "Measuring Changes In Competitiveness In Chinese Manufacturing Industries Across Regions In 1995-2004:An Unit Labor Cost Approach," Economics Program Working Papers 08-03, The Conference Board, Economics Program.